Dr. Dubravec and his staff are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We are concerned about your dental care and want to ensure you that it is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our payment policy.
For single-visit procedures, our policy is that payment is due in full at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit card payment (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover).
Multiple Visit Payment Options
- Option 1: Full Payment at Time of Service – 5 percent courtesy on periodontal surgeries when paid in full on the day of treatment by cash or check. Selection of this option gives you the maximum savings on the cost of your treatment plan because the billing expenses we save are passed on to you in the form of a 5 percent courtesy. Your Treatment Coordinator will provide you with specific details.
- Option 2: Pay Your Estimated Portion – If you have dental insurance, we will estimate your portion and allow your insurance company to reimburse Drs. Dubravec for the remainder. This is only an estimate, not a guarantee of payment, so additional payment may need to be made by your after insurance has paid
- Option 3: In-Office Payment Plan – Treatment fees may be divided into six consecutive, interest free, payment. For individuals desiring a more flexible payment plan, the in-office payment plan may be the best choice. This plan allows for six equal payments to be paid out over a period of six months. The first payment of one-sixth is due at the time of treatment, the second payment is due one month after treatment, etc. A credit check and employment history may be required.
- Option 4: CareCredit – A convenient payment option for healthcare services. CareCredit offers interest free financing for up to 12 months, special financing, low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no pre-payment penalties so you can show off those pearly whites as soon as you’re ready. For more information, please visit www.carecredit.com .
- Option 5: Outside Financing – For those who would prefer an extended payment plan. For your convenience, payments may be made with cash, personal check, Flexible Spending, American Express, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at Kankakee Phone Number 815-932-0554, 815-464-3001, or 630-573-0369. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.