What Will Happen On My First Visit?
One of our team members will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, evaluate for loose teeth, bite, TMJ issues, an oral cancer screening and other signs of periodontal disease. Dr. Dubravec will then discuss treatment options with you. All of your specific concerns and questions will be discussed at length.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website).
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Login into Patient Portal
- Read Our Patient Reviews
- Meet Dr. Dubravec
- Get Driving Directions